Friday, April 01, 2005

 

April Fool

If North Korea and South Korea would unite, Kim Jong Il would fall.

I think Matt Drudge is Catholic.

I read a quote that pretty much summed up the entirety of the Liberal mind-set. "We're just not open-minded enough to like Ann Coulter," Richardson, 28, of Lawrence, said.

I also like this quote: "Ann Coulter is logical, rational and an independent thinker," he said. "In essence, everything the left hates in their womenfolk."

The War of 1812 was referred to as "Mr. Madison's War." That's how old that joke is. I don't think it's funny anymore. The punchline wears off after about 200 years.

I think at the end of the day, the Pope is gonna hobble out of the hospital, do a Willy Wonka style somersault, and shout "April Fools!"

I think at the end of the day, Mitch Hedburg is gonna hobble out of the hospital, do a Willy Wonka style somersault, and shout "April Fools!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home