Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

Intolerable Cruelty

Yesterday, the Schindler vs. Schaivo case went back to the courts. Congress, and the President hurried to get the case heard again, but the courts are taking their sweet time in making a decision. I'm not holding my breath. I just wonder why we sent this back to the courts. I have had it with the courts, and I think legislators should have some say on behalf of the people as to whether or not America is a country that starves innocent people to death. If my dog gets hit by a car, and probably won't survive, I put it down. I don't starve it to death just because his jaw doesn't work, and if I did, I would probably go to jail. So what will it be? Either put Terri down, like a dog, or give her a chance to recover. Enough limbo, and enough torture. This behavior is beyond what we do to animals, Iraqi inmates, terrorists, and most anything else that lives and breathes. Terri doesn't deserve to suffer up two weeks of not having any nutrition, it's just inhumane. I have to believe the most barbaric caveman would have the heart to put her out of her misery. American judges, and apparently the extreme left, don't.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home