Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Monday Stew

Well it's the beginning of a new week, and there is lots to talk about. Not that I ever talk about any of this with anyone, but it's interesting nonetheless. At this moment drudge is running pictures of Howard Dean, heralding him as the frontrunner for DNC chairman. Apparently Frost dropped out, and now he's the pick. Good one Democrats. I can see him leading your party in the right, err, left direction. Yeeaarrghh! In other news we found the name of the mother of Michael Jackson's accuser. It's Janet Jackson. Don't ask me, it's just another bizzare notation to be added to the notebook of that crazy ex-black man's life. It turns out Snoop Dogg is being accused of sexual assault. I know, I know, I'm shocked too. He seemed like such a nice boy. You expect this from guys like Bill O'Reilly, but never from a upright citizen like Mr. Dogg. Let's see, what else. Elections in Iraq, changed the world, etc. I'm sure you heard about that at some point. The Pope may die here pretty soon. He's old, so... It wouldn't come as a complete surprise to me. I think he was probably going senile, so I think the church is ready for a young, vigourous new Pope to take the helm. They need a strong figurehead during this time of crisis. Someone who can stand up and say, "No, our church does NOT rape little boys." Maybe someone like Michael Jackson, if he wasn't tied down to that lawsuit of his. In other news, Australians have been warned against traveling to Nepal. Apparently the king ransacked the government for some reason or another, so it isn't safe for Australians. Clinton is the new head of Tsunami rebuilding, according to CNN. I don't know what that means, but I'm sure he's getting a kick out of that. I always knew he had a future in the UN. We should get out now, before he ends up running our country again if you ask me. SBC, and AT&T just merged, and now they're cutting 13,000 jobs. Nothing like screwing 13,000 faithful employees after a good merger to get your blood moving in the morning, eh? Skype VoIP Service Expanded To Linux, OS X. I cut and pasted that, because I don't know what it means. The CAN-SPAM act appears to be a failure, and politicians will perhaps finally begin to realize that the internet is bigger than the United States. Honestly, who thought that was going to work. Anywho, that's enough stew for today. It's always better on Tuesday, isn't it?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home