Monday, November 08, 2004

 

Slow News Day?

Well, this is the one week anniversary of the creation of this blog, and there's not much happening yet. They're arguing over who get's Arafat's money. I guess that means he's dead? I don't really know. We're headed into Fallujah, I pray that goes as cleanly as possible. Scott Peterson may have a hung jury, which makes me want to hang myself. And an anti-Albanian vote in Macedonia failed yesterday because of a boycott... I don't even know what that means. And the gay NJ governor said goodbye to his beloved state, and evoked a little sympathy via his sexuality on his way out. I told myself I wouldn't cry, and I managed hold it together as I read through excerpts of his farewell address. But other than that, not much is happening at all. Hopefully tonight, something interesting will occur. Until then, here is a boring news clipping about the tallest stack of Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the world. Apparently the news is just as slow in Seattle.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home