Wednesday, November 03, 2004

 

More Disappointment for the Prohibitionists

Their guy didn't win. I was really rooting for him too, I thought he had Ohio there for a little while, the initial exit polls showed a landslide victory for him in Utah, but I guess that didn't play out... Oh well. Better luck in '08 to Earl Dodge. I can't believe I wasted $6 on your stupid button.

I actually read through some of the Prohibition Party's platform, (until my party platform A.D.D. kicked in) and it seemed pretty reasonable, except for the whole banning alcohol deal... you know, since that worked so well the first time. I didn't realize that my views were so in line with 1920's conservativism. Go figure. I guess that makes me a closet prohibitionist. Pass the cider, will ya.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home