Monday, November 01, 2004

 

Election A.D.D.

What goes on in America during election off-seasons? I can hardly remember. All I know is that I've been looking forward to Tues. for about a year and a half now. Polls are showing support for my man Bush, so I'm not worried. I'm just a little weary of the relentless attacks on Conservatism. Being conservative subjects you to alot of public attacks on your character and ideology on a seemingly daily basis. But the company is good, and you can always ignore what the fat guy on tv is saying, or let off steam by slapping John Kerry around for a little while.

http://www.slapthecandidate.com/

Just don't forget to check on the Bush/Cheney '04 sign in your front yard. They can tear 'em down all they want. Your local Republican HQ will be glad to replace them for you. GO OUT AND VOTE. It's important.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home